Tiger Haul!


My exams are now well and truly over, and I think I'm finally starting to recover from all of the alcohol and dancing!  The day before my final exam I was so fed up of studying that I went shopping to get some homeware pieces, and as the most damage was done in Tiger I thought I'd share the purchases with you!  The thing that draws me to Tiger is that it's so inexpensive, but everything is still so quirky and well made.


First I picked up this orange woven basket to store my haircare and body products, as they're too large to keep out on my desk.  It is the perfect size to fit everything in!  Pictured inside the basket is a document folder, which I've since used to sort a lot of the bills and photos I'm clinging onto.  It is so much nicer when everything is organised in one place instead of sitting messily in a drawer!


I chose these 3 decorative stones to brighten up my room and serve as a mood-booster.


Above are two tealight holders for my desk, as I'm very reluctant to burn candles on a normal surface, and these give colour to the flames whilst protecting my anxious mind from worrying about a tiny candle burning all of my belongings.


This stripy basket was one of the things I grabbed as soon as I saw it.  It's currently storing all of my daily skincare products, which is so handy if I want to move over to my bed, the window, or the bathroom to do my skincare routine.  I also picked up a photo frame, as I have a lot of photos stuck to my walls but only one photo frame on my desk.  I'm currently in the process of decluttering that wall and finding other ways to display photos with my friends and family.


And finally... my favourite piece of all!  I was in need of a flask for tea and coffee and when I saw this one I was OBSESSED.  It's exactly my style and although I've only used it once I've been asked a few times where I got it - even by a stranger on the tube!

Thanks for reading!  I love having a glimpse at other people's homeware and storage so hopefully you enjoyed seeing some of mine.

Emma x

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment