Spring Topshop Haul!

I haven't posted in a while so this feels a little strange, but I'll try my best.  I'm promising myself I'll get back into blogging once my exams have finished - keep the 21st of May in your diaries!

Now, onto the clothes.  On a study break I managed to stumble onto the tube and to Westfield and somehow into Topshop, where I settled on the following three crop tops.  Please bear with me and the boring photos, unfortunately the weather is terrible today and I don't have anyone readily available to come snap photos of me trying these on!  Although I'm sure these will feature in outfit posts in the near future.

Firstly I picked up this blue top, along with every other colour they had!  I finally settled on blue as the pastel tone is very Spring-like and really suits my complexion.  It's a very comfortable fit and would go brilliantly with jeans or a nice pair of shorts, and it's so cheap at only £8!



Next is this gorgeous yellow top which was £20.  It caught my eye immediately as it's so bright and perfect for Summer outfits.  It is very baggy though, so if you want it to look flattering then try the size below.  I picked it up in UK Petite Size 4 and it's still huge!



Here is a close up of the detailing on the sleeve.  Gorgeous!


Finally (and sadly, as I chose this over many other items) is this £16 purple floral detailed crop top.


The front of the top is partly see-through with a lovely floral pattern.



...and the back is a soft pastel blue material.


Unfortunately due to lack of sizes available I wasn't able to get the abundance of other items I wanted, so I'll be keeping the items bookmarked on my laptop to check when (if) they're back in stock!

This post was short and sweet as I should be studying and not taking little shopping detours, but I'll get back into the blogging groove soon!

Thanks for sticking with me,

Emma x


Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment