What I Wore: Spain!



As I arrived back from Spain this week I decided to put together a few pictures of some outfits I wore while I was there.  These were not planned until about 5 minutes before I put them on so they're hardly breakthrough fashion but I think they worked well for whatever I got up to that evening.  This is also the first time my blog has seen a picture of me - wooo progress!




(Typical "I've never done this before, how do I pose?!" pose)


Top - Topshop
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - Converse










Top - H&M
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Topshop
Purse - Topshop






Dress - Primark
Shoes - Next
Necklace - Topshop









Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Topshop










Dress - H&M
Heels - Primark

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

2 comments:

  1. Was you not boiling in those boots???? :o

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no not at all! I only wore them after it had gotten dark so it was much cooler out :) during the day I definitely stuck to sandals x

      Delete