This or That TAG

Hi guys!  I haven't really mentioned anything about myself yet and have seen a few people doing the This or That Tag, so thought I'd answer the questions to let you know a little more about me!

Makeup: 

Blush or bronzer? Blush as bronzer sometimes makes my face look a bit patchy so I’m scared to use it!

Lip gloss or lipstick? I don’t really use either too often, but I’ll say lipstick as I’m starting to get into it more.

Eye liner or mascara? Mascara! My favourite product.

Foundation or concealer? Concealer.

Neutral or color eye shadow? Neutral definitely - you can apply it so it looks like you’re not wearing anything but still look great.

Pressed or loose eye shadows? Pressed!

Brushes or sponges? Brushes.

Nails: 

OPI or china glaze? Is it bad that I don’t really know the difference?

Long or short? Short.

Acrylic or natural? Natural. 

Brights or darks? Brights in summer, darks in winter.

Flower or no flower? No flower.

Body: 

Perfume or body splash? Perfume.

Lotion or body butter? Body butter, although I’m very lazy with it.

Body wash or soap? Body wash, I find soap to be quite drying.
  
Lush or other bath company? Lush.

Fashion: 

Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans.

Long sleeves or short? Long sleeves.

Dresses or skirts? I used to wear skirts every day but now I prefer dresses and jeans as they’re so handy for uni.

Stripes or plaid? Plaid.

Flip flops or sandals? I absolutely detest feet, but sandals if I had to choose.

Scarves or hats? Scarves. I loooove scarves.

Studs or dangly earrings? Studs, dangly earrings make me feel tacky.

Necklaces or bracelets? Bracelets.
  
Heels or flats? Flats.

Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots I guess? 

Jacket or hoodie? Jacket.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21.

Abercombie or Hollister? I have quite a lot from both but I really only use them as pyjamas or to work out if it’s really cold.  I think I prefer Abercrombie as it’s normally thicker material.

Saks 5th or Nordstroms? Never been to either :(

Hair: 

Curly or straight? Curly.

Bun or ponytail? Bun as my hair’s not long enough to look nice in a ponytail!

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel? Hairspray.

Long or short? I had very long hair which I got cut into a pixie cut a few years ago, so at the moment it’s an awkward medium.  I think long just because it’s easier to manage.

Light or dark? Dark.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs? I’ve had both but for ease of maintenance (again) side sweep.

Up or down? Up! I’m too lazy to style my hair most days.

Random:

Rain or shine? Rain as long as it’s not also windy (I’m on my 8th umbrella of this year)

Summer or winter? Winter.

Fall or spring? Fall (Autumn here)

Chocolate or vanilla? I eat so much chocolate but really hate chocolate ice cream, so vanilla.

East coast or west coast? Whichever one the Kardashians are from.

Music:

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? The Beatles, definitely.

Jay Z or Beyonce? Beyonceeeee.

Love songs or breakup songs? Neither really!

Backstreet Boys or 'Nsync? Backstreet’s back alright!

That's it!  Hopefully that wasn't too boring and you now feel like you know a bit more about me :)

Emma x

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment