A Weekend In The Wilderness





















I was so lucky to score some last minute free tickets to Wilderness Festival through work, so I immediately dropped everything and readied myself for an amazing weekend in the Oxfordshire countryside.
This is the first festival I've been to that isn't a music festival - it's on equal ground with literature, theatre and food.  Emphasis on the food as you can probably tell from the photographs.

It was a gorgeous weekend filled with bloody mary workshops, publishing talks, mac and cheese, swimming in an ice-cold lake, and streakers running across a cricket pitch.  These (unedited) pictures are a snapshot into my 5-day bliss, and were all taken on a film camera.  I've loved using film cameras over the last few months, particularly on trips like this, as you don't remember what you've taken and get to relive the experience once you have them developed.  I'm interested to try this style of blogging a bit more - letting the pictures tell the story.

Emma x

Unknown

LVNGLDN is the alias of Emma, a 20-something Irish law student living and working in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment